What makes our Christian school distinctive?
It is to do with its ethos, atmosphere and the way everyone is valued, so as a Church of England school we endeavour to be a place:
- Where the entire atmosphere is pervaded by the conviction that there is something mysterious and potentially wonderful in everybody.
- That is open, and everyone is free to question, discover and grow spiritually.
- Where every child and adult in the school is valued.
- Where children are given loving attention and time to grow.
- Where everyone is open to the idea that they may be mistaken.
- Where children have the opportunity to learn about and discover what it might mean to love God and love your neighbour as yourself - the two key tenets of the Christian faith.