Woolhampton CE Primary School
Enabling all to Flourish
Welcome to our school website. Woolhampton Primary is a Church of England school for children from ages 4 to 11. We are situated in a stunning rural location, just to the north of the West Berkshire village of Woolhampton. We value our positive family atmosphere and work hard to ensure that all pupils feel included and safe. As a Church of England School we have strong links with our local church, St. Peter's. If you would like to visit our school please contact us and we will be delighted to arrange an opportunity for you to look around.
Katie Purdy (Headteacher) Nikki Jordan (Chair of Governors)
We apologise that the dates for the Achievement Assemblies have been left off the E-bulletin...
Friday 25th January 2019
Friday 15th February 2019
Friday 15th March 2019
Friday 5th April 2019
All starting at 2.45pm in the school hall . If these dates/times change for any reason as the term progresses we will let parents and carers know as soon as possible via a text message and a notice written on the lower playground blackboard.
It is wonderful to have parents join the assemblies and you are most welcome!
- There are 'meet the teacher' sessions this week, an opportunity to say hello and see the classroom areas, please see the calendar below for days and times for Mrs Montague, Miss Schorman and Mrs Auld.
- Welcome to new staff members Mrs Montague in Foundation/Year One, Mrs Auld in Year 2/3, Mr James as inclusion manager and Mrs Dean in the school office. We hope they enjoy being part of the Woolhampton team!
- From 10th December 2018 to 21st January 2019, the Governing Body will be opening a consultation on the school's admission policy for the 2020 intake of pupils. For more details on the consultation and to view and comment on the policy, please see our admissions page.
- There are several new documents loaded under the 'educational websites' in the pupil area of this website to help support learning in maths.
- Please can parents please use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address to forward all communication, as Teachers and other members of staff are unable to answer any queries during the day. This will ensure you get a timely response.
'Meet the teacher' session in Foundation and Year One class 8.30-9.15am
Dance club 4.20pm finish
'Meet the teacher' session in Foundation and Year One class 3.15 - 3.45pm
Bradfield swimming Years 4 and 5
Tag rugby y5/6 finish 4.15pm
Tag rugby y2, 3 and 4 finish at 4.15pm
Netball club y4, 5 and 6 finish 4.15pm
Forest School Y4 and 5 (pm)
Junior music festival rehearsal finish 4.20pm
'Meet the teacher' sessions in Year 2/3 class 8.30-9am and 3.15 - 3.45pm
Achievement Assembly 2.45pm, all parents and carers welcome
'Team Sports' club yF, 1 and 2 finish at 4pm
Saturday 26th / Sunday 27th
Sunday Family Service at St Peter's Church 11am
Dates for your diary
- 31st January - e-safety workshop
- 14th February - Gymnastics competition
- 14th February - KS1 multi-skills competition at Kennet School
- 11th March - 'stay and play' session in Foundation and Year One 9am - 12 noon, parents welcome.